Monday, August 1, 2011

FMM

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com any my blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.  Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



FMM: Girly Questions
1) Do you like to shop? I looooove to shop!! I always loved it but when I grew bewbz I wouldn't fit in anything. But now I know how to find things and dress my body and I'm losing weight so I feel a lot better now.

2) How often do you wear makeup? Every day, well almost every day. If I'm going out I do but if I stay in I most likely won't do it. But I love experimenting with different shades and styles.

3) How do you feel about nail polish?I love nail polish! I have pink with glitter on right now!! I don't have a lot of shades though but I want more.
4) Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Kind of? I'm a very strong willed girl and think that I like to make my own decisions. 

5)  What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Hmmmm. Have a period I guess XD. I think I really like being a woman and there is nothing gender specific that is challenging to me.

6) Do you wear skirts and dresses? I Love them!! I don't have a lot of daily dresses but I want some cute flowey summer dresses. 
7) How do you feel about high heels? I love them! I see a recurring theme here lol. I think heels are amazing and beautiful!! The different sizes and shapes and colors!! But right now with my knee surgery I can't wear them :(

8.)  Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones?  Yeah, I subscribe to Teen Vogue which I need to finish paying for.

9) Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? EW! of course I shave my legs and armpits. Ewwwww. Hair.

10) What do you like most about being a woman? I love everything about it!! I love the physical and the mental things about being a woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment