Friday, August 5, 2011

Back on the Track

Yaaaay! So I went for a walk today and it was awesome and afterwards I got to track how long the walk actually is. It's actually 8/10ths of a mile! Almost a full mile! And that's just the first loop if I took the long loop *which I will eventually do* I can do a mile and 1/3...? Roughly. I'm able to go through the first loop almost mile in 20 minutes. I would like to be able to eventually jog it and maybe run it so I can get it under 15 minutes. I always ran the mile in school and I was always the slowest *and fatest, sweatiest, ect.* and I would love to basically shove it up my old fat ass and show myself that it isn't impossible and that I can beat all those skinny girl's asses.
So anywho yeah that's what happened today and I hope I can eventually run a mile. That would be freaking awesome.
Hope you all are having a wonderful beginning to your weekend! Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment