Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beautify and Identify

So yesterday I put my hair up in some half-assed Victory Rolls and well I think it turned out well! I did it at the last moment before leaving so I wasn't able to take a picture and when I got back my hair wasn't as glorious as it had started.
How come I start all my posts with so? That's weird....
So I am well on my way I keep visualizing my weight loss line on the wii fit going in a steady down wards slant. That's how I stay motivated. But today I will have to work my ass off. I will have to probably do two different sets of my workout. This suckssss.
I hope I can loose a bit of weight and physically look that way by Halloween!
I'm being a FEMash from Pokemon and I don't want to look like a huge ass blob in Ash garb. So hopefully I can physically look nice in a Halloween costume this time.
I can't remember which blog I was reading but there was a post about how she felt after loosing the weight. How she felt feminine again. And how when she was a fat she felt like a sexless blob. I feel the same way every day. I know I'm a girl. I want to feel like a girl but I don't feel it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment