Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wow

Let me be the first to say holy shiznips where the hell did the weekend go?!
It totally freaking came and went without me realizing it.
And I haven't even been able to practice my chocolate cake for the fair contest.
I'll have to do that tomorrow.
So I've been eating a lot of junk lately which is not good.
I've been under my calorie limit and not over eating but still I don't like that all I'm eating it pizza and fried chicken. But I have been working my ass off I walked to mile today in 15 minutes ON THE DOT.
For me that's amazing. I just need to do it under 12 and I will be happy! Hell I never thought it would take me this quick to do it in 15.
Yeah that's whats up lately.
I'm watching the first Transformers movie and I forgot how much I loved these.
The newest one isn't the best. About halfway through it and onto the end I liked the new one but the beginning sucked.
I love the first two movies though.
Just had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment