Monday, August 22, 2011

Poof out Your Chest and get Ready for a Fight!

Have you ever walked into a store or restaurant and you know no one there and all of a sudden some skinny little beotch starts whipping you looks? Well that happened to me today. I don't know if she thought I was someone else or what but she was looking me up and down and like... rolling her eyes and she kept staring at me like I had done something to her. I don't know what the fudge was up with her. My mom said she was just jealous that she had no tits and I did. Well whatever he problem was.... well screw her. But why I was in the store was because my mom was having a problem with her contacts, they weren't transfered right so we went in. And instead of getting the little starter smart phone I'm getting.
*drumroll*
The new Droid 3!
face time chat whatever, apps, HD camera, yeah. I wasn't planning on it, didn't ask for it but I'm getting it and I'm actually really excited!! I'm not the kind of girl who lives on her phone, so I was fine with living with my frustratingly crap phone for a few months until my upgrade. My mom was asking me a few months back whether or not I wanted a new phone in the store. I told her no since we don't have the money and the phone still made calls so I was fine. The salesman told me he was impressed and how he saw a lot of brats come in who were my age screaming, yelling, pitching fits until they got their phone. I really don't get that. It's a phone for gods sakes. So yeah wait and luck will find you!
The phones were buy one get one free, my mom bought one for my dad and gave me the free one, it was only 140.00 for both and when we send my brother and dads old phone in? We get 100.00 per phone. They're paying us 60 bucks to take the phones basically.... when you dont ask, don't beg, don't pitch a fit you will be rewarded!
So anyways I'm going to try to do my walk today after dinner. Might post a little info post later.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment