Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happiness and Carelessness

So today was awesome finding out I lost 1.5 lbs.
With that I like to celebrate maybe with a candy bar or a soda.
But what did I get?
All of that muliplied by two and a dinner and KFC. Yeah I was bad. Although My Fitness Pal says that after the little work out I did do I am still in the green I'm still really disappointed in myself about this.
 I have to work my ass off for the next few days and watch what I eat. I want a consistent down wards arrow on my wii fit.
Awesome though is that my mom lost 1.8 lbs.
Another thing is I'll be at the fair next week with my chickens and art so I'll be burning calories hiking around there. But what also comes with the fair is fair food. My weakness! Fried shit covered in more fried shit and sugar! Ice Cream, Onion Rings, Cotton Candy, Funnel Cakes, Tacos, and other stuff that makes me go yum and my tummy grow.
One last piece of news is I WILL FINALLY BE GETTING A NEW PHONE!! So I got my current phone almost two years ago and well it totally sucks. You can put it on a flat surface and hear it click through options. I can barely text with it and I can't even make calls all the time.
Yaaaay Smart Phone
So this is the phone I am more then likely going to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment