Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jumping Back In.

So back in school. I have my classes basically from Tuesday through Thursday since I have a therapy art class on wed. Other then that my official classes are on Tuesday and Thursday. English and creative writing were today and I felt so happy to see my lovely mentor/teacher Kim Culbertson. She is a published author of two books and I would highly recommend her.
She is a lovely person who is helping me through this difficult writing experience. So anywho, yeah today was great.
I need to pick a book to read for a personal at home read and with this this nifty new device that has amazon kindle on it I can download and read books. One that im starting to get into is "Diary of a Psychic" which is just so intriguing.
So that's what's up. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment