Monday, August 1, 2011

Show me Your Teeth!

So it's bitch week again!!
Yep it's the bloating, irritability, cramps, and cravings!!
Wednesday is weigh in day and well.... I know either way I am more then likely going to have gained something.
I have been so spastic in my eating today. the whole sweet and salty pull and tug. I'm kind of excited for weigh in. I feel lighter. Maybe I won't have gained weight? *pleasepleaseplease!!* wishful thinking. I should maybe do a little more exercise tonight. Maybe a little bit more calisthenics.  Oh and I found some... Whey Fiber mix thing? I'm going to maybe try some. Maybe it will help with my legs and tummy.
I woke up at 8am with my hip and knee screaming. It hurt so much. But what did I do? Like and idiot ignore it and try to fall back to sleep. I have like an aversion to waking up early!! I'm like an addict to sleep and when I can get to it I loose all logic and thought of getting up early. >.<

2 comments: