Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Have the Best Bloodlines EVER!!

So the main parts of my heritage are Irish and Italian (of course naturally beefy people right ugh!) and today instead of going camping for my birthday we went to the Celtic Festival!! I've been talking about this for the past few days. We finished my outfit today and I wore it, I'll try and find the cord to download the photos from my camera since it has run away and I can't find it.
It was amazing there, the people, the atmosphere, the food, the music, everything was WONDERFUL!! I had so much fun I got to get a fairy blessing and placed a wish on the tree for the fairies to take and make true!
I totally believe in fairies I'm kind of like those crazy alien believers but cooler.
But anyways I had an amazing time, if you haven't heard of the Young Dubliners you suck cause their awesome and I just saw them in concert cause they were playing at the festival. They were amazing and if I find the cord I'll upload some of their awesome songs that they played.
It was pretty awesome.
In other awesome news we got our bowflex today!! OH I'M SO HAPPY!! Of course I might not get to use it till fricken Friday since I will be thrown into another hectic week. But I'm totally pumped for it. If I have time I'll set it up and watch maybe part of the dvd or read the workouts or whatever. I'm pondering whether or not to write down my progression with it on here. I read an article thing on ehow for beginners with bowflex and how you should record each session so that later on you can watch your progress. I might as well post posts about them and then have a page recording my progress. I might also be changing formats/layout so if things change on my page don't panic.
That is the awesomesauce shiz that has happened.

Tootles,

No comments:

Post a Comment