Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh Boy!

I feel so happy today!! I worked my ass off today!! Isn't this always how it is? You start out and you feel awesome? Like a honeymoon period of a workout plan. But anywho I found out I can ride a bike!! I am so happy! I can finally go fast again! Since I can't run. It was so nice to feel the breeze and fly by the places I used to huff past on foot. I got to fight up the small hill, it was so funny, since I was out in public and my brother was riding in front of me I was huffing and puffing up the hill, making myself not get off and walk it up and saying (quietly and partly in my head) "For all those people who think you can't do it, to show people I'm not just a fat ass who eats hohos and watches tv all day, for all those skinny bitches who look at me like I'm lower than them, to all those shirts that don't fit!" and I got up it and got to fly down the other side. The best part of riding a bike. After about a half hour of that I got to get on my BowFlex and do that for a half an hour. So a solid hour of workout today and controlled eating.
I like this because after all the dreading and sadness of gaining I can finally get back to the real deal.
So after that it is the end of the workout segment and onto
DAY TWO OF 23 DAYS OF EVANESCENCE!!
Presenting Everybody's Fool by Evanescence
Tootles,

No comments:

Post a Comment