Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yummy yummy in Mah Tummy

So I made dinner tonight, I didn't use a recipe I just basically made it up as I went along. I made Corn and Mushroom...mix or something, I don't know what to call it. And I made a Chicken, tomato and bacon idk what to call it. Here I took pictures.

Chicken in the pan

Mushrooms and Corn

End plate

So yeah that's what was for dinner tonight!! In other news, I went to the doctors, good news my knee is doing fine. bad news: my weight is 221lbs. Good news also though I'm in Bitch week (yeah last week was a flook or something, according to my doctor I'm still "developing and regulating" so basically it means Bitch week can be three days or two weeks. FUN RIGHT?! So that means bloating, bigger boobs and well that one little present.
But other than that, I haven't gotten back up to where I was originally which means I'm not completely starting over. All in all I good day.

Yeah So that's about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment