Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Workout and PAINTS!

If you don't already know I'm an art student and always will be. But today I finally got my paints!! I have two canvases and some obscure colored painted but I went and got the "rainbow" colors and some glitter!! Yay!! I'm going to pain tonight maybe but when I finish it I'll scan it and show everyone!!
In other news I had a GREAT workout today but my eating.... sucked. It's like when I'm hungry and craving stuff it's like my mind goes blank. Lately I've been working towards fitting into this dress I own from my 8th grade graduation. It's really beautiful and timeless but I don't fit it. If I can't get the dress for my CDC then my goal will be to fir into that again.
I kicked ass with my workout today, I biked for 30-40 minutes then walked for another 20 then did my Bowflex for 10 minutes. That was good.
This is also my 100th post...
IDK WHAT TO DO!! I wish I could do a giveaway but I don't have anything and if I did I don't have the money to cover postage.
soooo.... OH
Does anyone want to get a picture done for them? I'm not too good with life like or animals but I can do some nifty stuff... I don't know if anyone would be interested but yeah that's all I can do lolololol.

Anywho Evanescence day 18
Your Star by Evanescence Fan Video

Tootles,

No comments:

Post a Comment