Friday, October 21, 2011

Christmas Dress Update and Weigh In

If you haven't noticed already I have updated my weight tracker.
Today I weighed in at 206.7.
IS THAT CRAZAY OR WHAT?! I knew I was kicking my ass but I didn't know by that much?!
I've lost 3.3 lbs this week!!
I am so happy!!
I am currently at the lowest I've been in a VERY long time.
I'm also out of the teens!! Only 7lbs to go then I will hopefully *crosses fingers* be in the 190 range!!

I guess I should do what I set out to do in this post.
Christmas Dress Update!!
I think what really contributed to my weight loss for the past few weeks is the whole I'm-not-drinking-soda-like-it's-water thing. My household runs on Coke and for me personally Fanta Orange. But I haven't had any!! There have been major withdrawal moments where all I want is a can of orange soda but I've had to settle with... well water.
So That means the water part of the challenge is going awesome.

I exercise 6 days a week
I have been under (for the most part, yes I have gone over like twice I think) my caloric intake
and I've only had water, and maybe some milk here and there.

I've also noticed the tank tops and jeans I've been wearing are really loose.
That's all for now!
Here is Day 14 of Evanescence Month!!
A Fan video of Evanescence's Breath No More

Tootles,

No comments:

Post a Comment