Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Blog?

Yeah I can hardly believe it either. Usually I start something like a blog, or a story (speaking of story....) or a comic and days or even hours after starting it I just drift away and well, never really think about it again. But this time. I'm a blogger!! If you had told me a year ago I would hold onto a blog and not "forget" about it or be too lazy to do it I would of said "That would be nice" and secretly giggling inside.
I love blogging I love writing and I love decorating and making things look pretty!! My blog is like a little place that I can decorate with out having to pay or have the skills to make something!!
And not to mention how much it is helping me on my weight loss.

I thought I would just start a little witchy blog about me my life and tarot but now I have two (really three but the other one flopped and sucks) that I love to death and want to keep nice and new. It doesn't really matter to me how many watchers I have or how many comments I get it just matters that I have a tool that lets me vent when I need to and celebrate when I need to!!
Another thing I have this for is helping me write out everything!! I think this will help me get back on track with my writing. Speaking of writing this summer has flown past and I haven't talked to my teacher for creative writing which is a no no for me!! Anywho that's what I had to say here and now and on to contacting my teacher!! Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment