Thursday, July 21, 2011

Emotions

That's all I have for today.
I think I went through all of the stages of emotions when loosing weight.
I started with this morning waking up and doing Sun Salutations for getting the juices flowing.
Then I ate
Then I researched different yoga poses, then I took off my shirt to get ready for yoga.
I felt like crying at my image
I hated it
I wanted it gone with then and there.
Then I had lunch
I didn't want to do anything, no exercise no stretching
Then I got up, went for a 30 minute walk with the dog.
Got home did some Calisthenics
showered, ate.
and I felt refreshed and happy and energized
I felt like I was having fun and this was easy.
It was like I was totally bipolar with exercise today.
Now that I've been able to sit down and draw a little bit I feel much much better!!


My new character Lailani yaaay!!
Lailani (c) me

No comments:

Post a Comment