Friday, July 29, 2011

Just a Little Update

So as to not seem crazy and emotional to all those new to my little asylum crazy corner on the interwebz I have a little update.
I just walked into the kitchen to see piles of cupcakes, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies for my sister's bake sale.
I;m going insane.
I have to wear blinders as I walk through it since my rooms on the one side of the kitchen and the rest of the house is on the other.
SO yeah.
Oh and I changed my name!!
LGMs are my favorite from Toy Story shown here by my shrine to them: (and my little L plushie in the corner with his mickey ears lolol)

And I love love love barbie dolls and their history so of course I have an LGM barbie!! So that's the story
and now for some random and healthy picture spam of my dog before I hit the figurative hay.


My lovely son vinny van voo voo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment