Monday, September 26, 2011

Sucky New Day

Yeah.
So today ended suckishly. It was a great morning, where I actually woke up before noon, I ate a good breakfast (Other than discovering that the bacon was bad X<) then I had a nice lunch at an appropriate time. Then everything went down hill. I made a homemade Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, the sauce is basically made of milk and fat. I ate so much of that (cause well I love my own food XD). So then I went on a walk came back and did some crunches. I'm finding that by the time that I'm on the floor for my other exercises I really REALLY don't want to do it!! My body is like rebelling against it!. So I think what I'm gonna have to do it do the treadmill and do 2 miles one day then a shat load of calisthenics.  I think I'm just at that point now so yeah!
it's really frustrating.
Let's revisit Mr. Armstrong.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay I feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment