Monday, September 26, 2011

BoFlex, Yes or No?

So a friend just offered us a new never been used BoFlex, idk how it's spelled but I'm really thinking about saying yes. It's got these cool ankle things if I remember correct which would help with strengthening my knee. I've been looking for something to help with my workout and what happens? Blessings eh? So I think I'm going to tell my dad yes (since he asked me if I could use it) and we can put it in the sun room! Then I can walk on our treadmill and do the bowflex! I hope this works out.
What do you all think? Should I? Have you ever had a friend use one or used one yourself? If so how was it?
Update later!!
Byebye!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh YES! I've never used one but i think you should get it and then take lots of pics of you doing cool exercises on it. haha! Probably post about how hard the things are for you to do now and what levels, etc. and then later when you get better you can see how far you have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting it!! I will definitely post about it and the workout!! I think I'll be posting some before and after photos finally, oh gosh I'm so nervous for the before photos hehehe

    ReplyDelete