Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Dress Challenge

So thanks to the lovely Poison over at A New Poison, I heard about this lovely little challenge. This would be my first weight loss challenge which is perfect timing. I turned 17 on the 17th and the challenge started yesterday, a perfect time to start over. So the rules are simple.
1. Pick a dress in the size of your goal if your an XL and want to be a M (like me) then pick a dress in said size.
2. Set s healthy caloric intake
3. Exercise at least 3x a week
4. Drink water
Then post a first post with your current size, a picture of your dress (on the rack, at home or off the internet depending on whether you've bought it or not) weight and your goal.
I did not create this all the credit goes to Sarah at Fat So Sarah: A Weight Loss Journey.
So here's my standing.
Current weight: 210
Current size: L/XL
Goal size: M
Dress:
Click Me!
So it won't let me copy the picture so yeah XD click above
Tell Poison SARAH you are joining and link her your first post!



4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link... but as i stated in my post - its not my challenge! it's sarah's!! im sure she wont mind if you join us. but go check out her page. fat-so-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops its fatsosarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and that dress is FABULOUS!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks!! I love PinUpGirlClothing they have amazing outfits! I love yours too! Its so gothic and cool!!

    ReplyDelete