Monday, September 5, 2011

Sorry Sorry Sorry!!

To all those who are visiting I probably just totally botched my first impression which is why I'm writing this sorry note. Weight loss is a pain in the ass but that doesn't give me the right to totally blow up. I have a tendency of exploding with anger, sadness, pain, happiness, and excitement without thinking before doing so. Writing and drawing is my main outlet for these emotions and sometimes I don't know when to hold back and when to let it out. So again I'm sorry for my cursing and bad attitude, it's so weird how a number on a scale can get me so pissed! And after thinking about it for a bit I realized that it really wasn't that much compared to all that I've lost. I just need to work twice as hard to loose this weight.
Once more I am sorry and I will be more positive and try not to blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment