Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good Week, New Job, and The Hunger Games

I'm trying not to jinx myself but after weighing in down two pounds I actually started eating better this week. I think my stomach has shrunk because I find myself not eating as much. As for calorie counting I'm kind of going crazy. I punch everything in and either I'm eating less or things suddenly have less calories. It seems crazy to me because I'm ending up with like barely 1200 calories a day and feeling stuffed. Like I had totally binged. But my stomach has looked smaller and my legs are decreasing in cellulite. I'm kind of proud of myself. I just hope that I don't sabotage myself.
Another piece of info I'm so excited about is I have a job! I'm cleaning an apartment every morning for a dance teacher of mine who is injured. It's fun because I can hang out with her and clean and make money. Just an hour a day for 12 bucks 5 days a week. It also gets me up and active in the morning which is good for me.
And last but not least HUNGER GAMES ON FRIDAY!! I am soooo excited. I'm not going to pretend to be one of those "I liked it before it was cool" kind of people because I didn't. My mom did though and she created a monster. Just like with Harry Potter. Here's the story.
When I was little my mom would read Harry Potter before bed, this was before I could read very well since I have dyslexia. But after I had that taken care of my mom told me I should read them. Now? Harry Potter was my one true love and still is. That was my childhood. I grew up with Harry Ron and Hermione! With the Hunger Games it's like starting a new chapter in my life with going off to college and all. I love the characters and as dismal (and I thought scary) the books were I still think it's great which is weird for me. But I'm excited. A friend of mine is coming with my mom and I and we're trying to dress up like people from the capitol. I bought some gold make up and nail polish to dress myself up and I'm going to cover myself in glitter and draw the mockingjay pin on my hand. I'm going to try to guy these pretty mockingjay earrings at our book store.
Well other than that? I was accepted to my top college which means trying to get all the funds and whatnot together. I'll update later on that. And as for doing a Vlog? Well that hasn't gone well but I'll try some day. Most likely closer to college. For some reason everybody needs me to do something when I try to record my videos.

Well May the Odd be Ever in Your Favor (hehe)

Tootles,
             LGMbarbie

No comments:

Post a Comment