Saturday, December 31, 2011

Learn a new Language

So just in time for new years I got Rosetta Stone Japanese!
I will start my first lesson tomorrow and I'm super excited. It takes 30 minutes for the first lesson it says and I'm excited for it. I will also do a review of it if I end up finishing it. Which I hope I will. Why I chose Japanese in the first place? Well I know this is going to sound stereotypical but I'm not going to lie. I'm a fan of anime. Ever since I was little I watched anime, I loved KiKi's Delivery Service which is a Japanese movie and of course I loved Pokemon. Over the years I stopped watching until I was about 12 or 13. Since then I've been fascinated by Japan, not just the anime but their whole culture. I collect tea sets from Japan (and all over the world but my first tea set was from Japan) and I also love the kimonos and traditions. Of course my interest would have never came to be if it hadn't been for anime so in a way it helped me discover something that I really like. I'm not unrealistic of course, I used to be. Some fan's think that Japan is complete heaven with no flaws. Granted I used to think that but I began to learn more and realize the Japan has it's faults and follies and whatnot just like any other country. I don't want to move there right now but some day. It's on my goal list hehe.
Anyways tomorrow starts my first vlog entry! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'll probably also post a tour of my room. I filmed one the other day but my voice was too low because I was so far away from the camera.
OH AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment